Friday, June 25, 2010

I Hate Bony Kapoor : RGV


The typical veteran filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is very much passionate of working with yester year stunning actress Sridevi in atleast one of his home productions. It was also heard that he has been senting her messages regarding his wish to cast in in his production venture ‘Shaque’, which is to be directed by Rumina. But Sridevi has not responded to his messages it seems.

In his blog RGV mentioned “I saw her in Boney’s house serving tea like an ordinary housewife. I hated Boney Kapoor for bringing that angel from heaven down to being just an ordinary housewife… I don’t go to Boney’s house these days because I can’t bear to see Sridevi in a realistic house, in a realistic atmosphere and with realistic people around. For me she is like a highly precious diamond which should be seen only in beautiful settings or in exotic locations and only in the surroundings of cinematic brilliance.”



More Bollywood News

No comments:

Post a Comment