Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Engaged


Kim Kardashian, who has been dating basketball star Kris Humphries for six months, went into "shock" as she walked into her Beverly Hills home to see him bended on one knee, holding a 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring.

The 30 year old beauty said, "I didn't expect this at all. I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now." According to reports, Kim's mother Kris Jenner played accomplice as she helped Kris pick out the perfect ring. And when Kim K said yes, the two celebrated the occasion with her entire family.


In an interview with People magazine, the Keeping up with the Kardashian star said, "Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini-horses there."

 "Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us. It was hysterical!"

In an earlier interview about her relationship with Kris, Kim had said, ""I think I haven't found one thing wrong with him, let's just put it like that."

Let's hope we hear wedding bells for the reality star and her sporty beau soon!

TAGS: Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries engagement photos, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries marriage, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries photos, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries pics,Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries images, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries engagement videos, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries news, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries gossips

No comments:

Post a Comment