Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vaadu Veedu music launch, Vaadu Veedu Audio Launch Photos





Music of Vishal’s latest movie Vaadu Veedu in Bala’s direction was launched at a function organized in Taj Banjara on the night of 1 June. Venkatesh and Allu Arjun attended this function as chief guests. The case and crewmembers who made it to function include Vishal, Arya, Madhu Shalini, Janani, Bala, Vikram Krishna, Chandra Bose, Wilson and Shashak Vennelakanti. Yuan Shankar Raja scored music.

Venkatesh and Allu Arjun jointly unveiled the logo of the movie. Venkatesh launched the music CD and gave the first copy to Allu Arjun. Vikram Krishna launched the trailer. Winson launched the music visuals.

I took the risk of my lifetime for this movie - Vishal

Speaking on the occasion Vishal said, “Arya has done a film titled Nenu Devudni in Bala’s direction. Arya has been a very good friend for a long time. He came to me on my birthday and asked me if I were interested in 2-heroes film to be directed by Bala. I have immediately agreed to work with Bala as I have insatiable hunger for histrionic-oriented roles. There has been a lot of talk in the industry that Bala is a sadist and its extremely difficult to act in his films. It’s completely baseless. After working for 15 days, Bala told me that he is still seeing Vishal of Pandem Kodi film in this movie. he asked me to change my acting style and have a squint eye. In the initial days, I used to get horrible headache whenever I try to keep squint eye. I had to bear that because Bala is satisfied with my work and it will get tremendous recognition in the future. When I visited the doctor, he has severely advised against forcibly doing squint eye. I treated this as my last film and did that risk. You will forget Vishal and see the character in this movie after the first reel is over. My dad always wanted me to achieve something extraordinary and I did this film for him. I had been watching films of Venkatesh since my childhood and I thank him for gracing this occasion.”

Arya said, “Lots of my films have been dubbed in Telugu in the past. National award winning director Bala has presented the comedy angle in this movie. Vishal is my close friend. He did nice steps for the first song in this movie.”

Madhu Shalini said, “I had always wanted to act in Bala’s movie and feel proud to work in Vaadu Veedu. I am paired up with Vishal in this movie. Yuvan Shankar Raja composed terrific music for this movie.”

Bala said, “This is not my film. This film belongs to Vishal and Arya. The family members of Vishal, Arya and technicians watched the movie. Vishal’s parents had tears of happiness after watching the preview. Arya’s father enjoyed the film.”

Venkatesh said, “I am a fan of Bala and always wanted to do a film with him. I am willing to do a film with him if he prepares a subject for me. Vishal has taken a lot of risk for this movie.”

Allu Arjun said, “Telugu people enjoy Bala’s movies that are dubbed in Telugu. It will be good if he does a straight Telugu movie. Arya has worked with me in Varudu movie. It’s nice to see Telugu girl Madhu Shalini doing a popular Tamil film. I am sure that Vishal will get many more box office hits in Telugu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment